- Soft Drink Addiction, a Man of 25 Years is Losing All his Teeth!
- How to Find the Best Antique Coffee Grinder
- Improve Your Health and Fitness
- Why not processed foods?
- Why you should bid with dealdash.com
- Best Foods for Weight Lifters
- w not somebody else in the government connected choreographers, inventors, as well as idea skippers monitoring the fabrication mig.
- Newport Beach Personal Trainer Diet Tips
- Alkaline Foods and Baby Gender
- Coffee For Your Health
- Bad Dog Food – Is Your Pet Dog Eating Deadly Food?
- Achieve Your Diet and Fat Loss Goals Faster
- Choosing The Delicious Durian fruit
- Your Guide to Fitness
- Food Catering Home-Based Business
Tag Archives: TV
Over aeons of time, our bodies have adapted to cope with survival in a harsh environment. Although we achieved civilization thousands of years ago, our bodies have not evolved to adapt to this change. If we imagine ourselves back in … Continue reading
Fitness is something our culture knows about, but doesn’t activity participate in. Our lifestyles contain too much fast food and not enough exercise. Fitness is essential for your well being and overall health. It can make you age slower and … Continue reading
The ever growing problem of childhood obesity is challenging community based and commercial organizations. The health care industry is very concerned about this “epidemic” because the cost of care for these children continues to rise, and will continue to increase … Continue reading
The other night I lay in bed watching Oprah’s 20th Anniversary DVD collection – a gift given to me by my best friend. Story after story of incredible people that have touched and changed the life of Oprah caused my … Continue reading
People who start getting into fitness usually wind up discussing genetics at one point or another. They might read up on the “fat gene,” and start thinking that the people who are lean, toned, and muscular are just, “genetically gifted,” … Continue reading